Thursday, November 13, 2014

Restaurant Story 2's glitch

Restaurant Story 2 has a massive glitch since 2 days ago.

Viola, I've just started on this game and this happened. Many players have chosen to temporarily quit the game. TeamLava has promised that the game "will be better" after one week.

Many ingredients have gone missing, and my pantry shrank to a pathetic 40 instead of 60. Sugar now takes 2 hours to arrive instead of 15 minutes and my carts can only carry 1-2 items instead of 4.

Best part is most dishes now require more ingredients to cook. This means that we will need more time to purchase the items in order to cook the dishes.

Anyway, this was what I managed to compile before the game glitched.


Those cells highlighted in blue are those that I cook often. The one in yellow is the one that I'm lacking in. (I've since cooked many cheesecake after the glitch, but EXP for the dishes have all changed... sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment